Saturday, May 18, 2013

I Consider Myself Reasonably Healthy
but -

I've  realized that I have an allergy.  I'm allergic to people who unabashedly lie.  I'm slow - so I don't always notice it immediately but I've gotten better at it.   Once it hits me that I'm listening to a lie - it's as if something has sucked a huge chunk of the air out of the room.  It's best to avoid  being around people who  hold little regard for the truth (since not doing so is a  waste of  time).

When it comes  via the news - it's a challenge.

Looking at it another way....I could consider it a seminar on the various creative ways of avoiding telling the truth.  But -
I prefer unadulterated facts.

If one is  allergic to fabrication masquerading as truth   one can expect a  reaction while  listening to questions being answered at news conferences, lately.

This is when someone could rightly be reminded  to pray more and hand it over to God.
When there are things happening that we can't control - trusting God is the answer.  Actually, it's  always  the answer!  For that we are blessed.











No comments: