Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dried flowers from the Madison Farmer's Market today.
AUGUST 2011







We take pictures of the garden to remember what is in bloom and when. August 27, 2011











Gotcha Seb!! :-D
(From August 12)





I should have put these on in order but don't want to redo it so....

Leon and I had "dinner and a movie" with the youngest grandkids while their parents and Jared went out for pizza.







Saying goodbye after a visit from Joe and the kids and meeting Sarah.
August 13








More of "dinner and a movie" with the kids.
August 12





While they were here.....
Jared (in college)the oldest and 5 of the youngest grandkids.
There are 3 other college grandkids and one high schooler that were not here.
Seb refused to honor us with his presence in the picture. :-)




Judy's birthday party happened a week earlier than the other pictures.
August 7, 2011







The original "Pick kids" and spouses
at Judy's 70th birthday party in Merrill. Someone else was using my phone camera and it's not always easy to hold it still..so they're fuzzy. These pictures don't do the birthday girl justice so when we get other pictures of this - taken with another camera - I'll change these for those. I laughed in one when Patsy said to those of us posing "Chins up!" (Good to remember!)

2 comments:

Lee said...

If you spray those dried flowers you got from Madison...will they last longer? Or have they already been sprayed? I dry flowers alot...but have never done any spraying...just wondered if you knew anything about it?

jp said...

I haven't sprayed the flowers that I have dried (or purchased) in the past. They seem to do quite well without.
I just googled about that and read that it isn't recommended. They do mention one with wimpy stems that could be sprayed - I assume - to give them more rigidity.