Oh well. Here it comes again!
We know of people who refuse to get older...(ie. Jack Benny) Even I, a few years ago, remember telling my son-in-law that I had been 40 for 4 years! My mind just stopped counting!But - what is mind boggling is that for the last couple of years I did the opposite! Two years ago I thought I was the age that I will be tomorrow - jumping ahead instead of holding back. Weird. If I had been asked my age I would have told it incorrectly! (Fortunately most people don't consider "age inquiry" appropriate.) Tomorrow, however, I will have caught up with myself.
:-D
Leon wants me to tell him what I'd like to do tomorrow but much as I'd like to get away I can't think of a thing I'd like to do - except maybe "get away"! I just don't know where. But, never fear! I'll know by the day after tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment