Thursday, December 23, 2010

Good grief! I must really be tired and eating the wrong foods or something. Tonight is the first time that I almost entertained the thought that not living would be such a relief! That's not logical since other people are in much worse circumstances than I am.
I just feel like I'm not only a nothing but I'm a nuisance. I can understand how people get to the point that they would rather just "check out" and not deal with it anymore. I won't because - much as I'd like to - I think it's wrong. I think it's cowardly, I guess. Well, that makes me a nuisance & a nothing BUT not a coward! Hooray for me! Ha!
I thank God for Leon. He's a rock.
I'm tough. I'll make it. This is just part of life sometimes. Tomorrow will be better - or the next day - or the next. :-) ....

No comments: