Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We had a pleasant Christmas with the Korpis for dinner. (No...... we didn't eat them :-) We had a nice, relaxing, visiting time - which I trust was as pleasant for them as it was for us. Since we don't have T.V. we had no outside entertainment and we did just fine. My kind of Christmas for this year.
I am thankful for them. Nice - when people can have relatives who live close and are also friends. Not everyone is so fortunate.
Since then we have just been "hanging out". I highly recommend that activity. Not too strenuous, not too brain wrenching - but - wouldn't want it constantly, I suppose. Naw...activity on our own terms isn't bad. Is that bad to think that way? Maybe, but, I don't think so.
It was nice having Andrew and Ronda here. Thursday night we took them - and Adam & his family out to eat.
I wish I had remembered to take pictures when Andrew and Ronda were here. I did get a video of watching a squirrel trying to climb the bird feeder. You can hear us all laughing at his trouble but that's it. I tried to put the video on here but it wasn't getting off my phone and onto the computer. Ho hum. Better luck next time.

I tried again by emailing it to myself. This was Christmas Eve day. My last comment on the video (at the end) was what I figured the squirrel was thinking. :-)
Also - I did it again - it's sideways. When will I learn? :-/
(Later - I just realized that the video doesn't play.)

No comments: