November 7, 2010
There's more than one reason why I pay close attention to politics. I just realized that it helps me deal with things - like losing Heather. I just watched a video someone did of her and put on Facebook. Wish I knew how to put it on here. It left me in tears so I went directly to Fox to catch up on what's happening.It was like devouring something in order to chase away the pain. Had to get my mind on something else.
This time it didn't work... Maybe later.
Heather had a rough row to hoe - esp. toward the end when she realized her options had run out and there wasn't even any pretending. - The end was coming too fast. I refused to think of it (the end) or tried - and she didn't tell me about the doctor saying they had done all they could. Those of us she left behind were consumed with our own pain of losing her but thinking of what she was dealing with - almost boggles the mind.
Oh dear sweet Heathie! Thank you for all the dear thoughtful things you did - even before you knew what was going to happen - before you even got sick... and.....
thank you dear God for Heather.
Well... I'll quit now. Don't want to get the keyboard all wet.
No comments:
Post a Comment