Wednesday, November 03, 2010

What's Up
Leon is on jury duty. He is held on reserve for that until he serves 5 days worth (he has already served 2) or until November 26th. He's hoping that he gets the other 3 days in so that we can make it for Thanksgiving at Andrew and Ronda's. We look forward to that so it would be a bummer if we couldn't go. I choose to think positive.
I didn't know that they kept a jury for more than one trial but apparently here they do. Picking a jury must be such a pain in the neck that they are getting them to cover a month's worth at a time. Not a bad idea, I guess. We'll see how it works out.

1 comment:

ThePicks said...

Jury duty...ugh?! Tis the season, huh? My sister Rae Dawn just wrapped up her two weeks. Looking forward to seeing you guys for turkey day!!!!