Here It Comes!
Here is something that is mind boggling...... but maybe I take freedom too seriously....and sending emails and signing petitions is too laborious. https://secure.conservativedonations.com/pijn_dearborn/?a=4331
Notice the red shirt the guy is wearing. It says "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery".
This man is following in the footsteps of all the Christians of the bible....walking where it's dangerous...to help others. I'm not sure I have that same courage. I guess that's where signing petitions and emails can come in.
I didn't always pay attention to things going on. I had my days full of family. Now I am paying attention and wow! I really ache for those that will be here in years to come. I'm so, so sorry for them.
I stopped reading the bible this year after having read it through every year for over 20 years. I think I'll start that up again.
No comments:
Post a Comment