Went to Madison & Dubuque today -
Had a tiring day looking for something to wear to Lucas' wedding. I have 2 things from past weddings but wanted a change. The day wasn't productive that way.I was just thinking about the words "Knuckle Heads" I put on the earlier post and I know that isn't exactly something that should be in the Christian vocabulary. I guess it shows I really am a sinner - even though, undeservedly "saved by grace". I just wish people would use their heads. I am SO SICK of the term "POLITICALLY CORRECT"! Oops! There I go again.
Leon is "up north" in Merrill today and will be back tomorrow. I am so blessed to have him - and know it - but it's nice to play hooky for a day. I think he's enjoying being with his brothers and sister and mom, too, and also meeting the cousins he hasn't seen for years. I think it's nice that he can do that.... alone.... just this once. I hope they have fun talking about "old times" or whatever, together. Leon and his brothers were planning to play golf in the a.m.
Well, I'd better start thinking of something else to do around the house. I need to run ahead of the loneliness that I feel seeping into the evening. So much for joy in playing hooky. Oh! oh! oh!..Leon just called and he's on his way home! bye
Boy! This was a rambling post!
No comments:
Post a Comment