Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ronda had this picture on her blog .... but missing one person.
This is more better...
(minus that goofy person in the mirror)
It was neat what Bethany did with such an odd collection of stuff.
Click to see what's in there.

4 comments:

Lee said...

Bethany does love to create little enviornments like that. If you give her a basket or a box...she will turn it into a terrarium (we have one on our kitchen counter right now) a bedroom, a sitting room (as shown in your picture)...a multitude of things. We have many,many, boxes that she has turned into something quite creative (yes, this is her mother speaking). I've had to throw some away though, because I do believe we would have a room full of them otherwise. I always let her know when I'm about to pitch something, though, to prevent the meltdown she might feel coming on if she found out I had thrown a certain project without her knowing it. All in the life of a mama...as you know. :) Pretty fun stuff.

Lee said...

Thanks for posting Beb's picture...the other one is fun too. Think I'll print Bethany's out and save it for posterity :). I should probably start taking pictures of her creations like that. She might get a kick out of it when she gets older. :)

jp said...

I have a video somewhere of Charity's creation when she was about Bethany's age. It was a paper house with all kinds of furniture. It was quite intricate.

Lee said...

You know we kept that for a long time. I think she added to it when she got home too. Finally we threw it because it was getting moved from place to place and was pretty trashed out. I wasn't anxious to get rid of that one. I'm so glad you got it on video. I had forgotten that. Maybe I can get a copy of it sometime? That would be fun to watch again.