I just heard an illustration on Talk Radio - (on the computer) regarding
Obama's reaction to the nationwide criticism of his policies.
A vaudeville performer said:
Boy! they sure didn't like that
act that was on just before me..... They're still booing him half way through my act!
I do believe that the president and his advisors think we are all buffoons who lack understanding. It's almost a comedy act - but it's, understandably, making people who are paying attention really uneasy.
History was not my favorite subject while in school but I learned from it. I'm guessing that our "leaders" didn't like history either - since they have this penchant for changing it. Too bad.
No wonder more people are home schooling. If that has nothing to do with their choice to home school at least it's a good byproduct of their job ..... assuming the parents aren't the byproduct of the "new" history.
No comments:
Post a Comment