Someone asked me, challengingly, once, how I knew that Obama was not a Christian. There are many reasons but I don't talk about that much and I would not list any - accusingly - because it is not something to cause one to gloat (that would justifiably bring my own faith into question) but to be saddened by it.
I will only mention one here. I just read in the news today that he called the Islamic religion a "great religion". It omits Christ as God's son and as the Savior. I fail to see any "greatness" in that. You either believe it or you don't - and so - you're either saved or you are not. There is not much greatness in any religion that denies the Author of Truth and leads people to hell...
I have one correction in that statement (in bold letters) above... We need to add - personally accepting - to that belief. There's believing like - "Yeah - I know, I know" and really Believing. Big difference - inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment