Awesome
If you haven't heard Susan Boyle sing....well, you just HAVE to! She is a 47 year old Scottish woman (who says she has never been kissed :-). You can hear her on youtube.com if you type in her name once you get there. She was on one of those talent shows that are popular now. This show from Britian.When she came out on stage everyone, it seemed, thought she was a joke. You will just have to see the clip to see what I mean. The thing is, her talent alone will carry her even if she does nothing to spruce up. I'd put the web page on here so you can just click on it but I couldn't figure it out so - just type in youtube.com and then Susan Boyle. The youtube clip has been visited over a million times. ( I've listened 3x already.... not counting once where I first heard about her on foxnews.com ) There are several youtube clips. Pick one that is 5 minutes or more.
No comments:
Post a Comment