The movie Fireproof is being shown at our church tonight at 6:00. Leon and I saw it at a theater in Dubuque and tonight it's free. I hope lots of people take advantage of the opportunity.
Jean I wanted to thank Leon for giving us a call tonight. Would you pass that on to him. We will get the movie through netflix. His desire for Aaron and Cherity to go to it and his call to us tonight has sparked my interest and I will go straight to netflix after I post this. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray for God's peace to wrap around you!
I'm looking forward to watching it with Jon one of these days. We have a lot of stuff we are going through these days in the way of material and conversations...when the time is right..we will definitely watch it. Thanks for encouraging everyone to watch it. Lots of people have recommended it. A friend of mine said a couple could use a little boost in their marriage every five years. (Guess I told that to you already.) Anyway...anything to help reboost a romance can't be bad.
3 comments:
Jean I wanted to thank Leon for giving us a call tonight. Would you pass that on to him. We will get the movie through netflix. His desire for Aaron and Cherity to go to it and his call to us tonight has sparked my interest and I will go straight to netflix after I post this.
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray for God's peace to wrap around you!
Robin said.....sorry I didn't change the name.
I'm looking forward to watching it with Jon one of these days. We have a lot of stuff we are going through these days in the way of material and conversations...when the time is right..we will definitely watch it. Thanks for encouraging everyone to watch it. Lots of people have recommended it. A friend of mine said a couple could use a little boost in their marriage every five years. (Guess I told that to you already.) Anyway...anything to help reboost a romance can't be bad.
Post a Comment