Saturday, February 14, 2009

I have a full blown cold and a sour attitude to go along with it.  If I did a mess of complaining and venting  it would all be attributed to feeling miserable.   It reminds me  of  the term "kicking against the pricks" and how easy that is  -  and how futile.   

It's Valentine's Day today.  Leon came home with a  beautiful card  and a  tulip plant and my favorite ice cream.   Nice.   The ice cream will taste better when I get my appetite back.

We have been watching movies we get through Netflix.com.  We started the trial version but I think we'll keep it.  It's so easy to watch movies right on the computer and then when we get DVD's they send the envelope to send them back free which takes about a day.  Since we don' t have cable for T.V. it's kind of nice.  We get the news on the internet.  The only thing I might miss by not having T.V. are the home shows and the discovery and history channels.  
I'm going to sleep.

No comments: