Cake Anyone?
I got the neatest email from my sister about a chocolate cake recipe - made in a mug. It's called the most dangerous cake recipe in the world because it takes just 5 minutes to make...starting from when you reach to take the mug out of the cupboard!Here it is:
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons choc. chips (optional but I recommend it....I did it without)
small dash of vanilla
Mix this up in that order and put in microwave (1000 watt one) for 3 minutes. It will rise up over the mug but not to worry. Cool a little bit and tip out onto a plate. The recipe says this can serve 2 if you want to be more virtuous.
Maybe I'll include pictures ......later. Great with vanilla ice cream.
1 comment:
I printed the recipe. Can't wait to try it.
Post a Comment