I realized that I took pictures of Andrew and Ronda with my phone and at the moment I have no way of getting them off of that and onto the computer! As soon as I do I will include those.
If you are wondering what this picture is - It's Seb being camera shy and hiding to avoid that irritating device!
Takes after me that way - except I've never tried hiding behind a chair. :-)
Good idea Seb!
Naw. I'm not that bad about being on the vulnerable side of a camera. But I should be.
Getting ready to head back to Denver.
My favorite.
Seb is 5 years old the day this was taken January 3rd. See? He is reluctantly holding up 5 fingers...as if to say -
O.K. O.K. I'm 5. Take the picture already!
He's lovable, that boy.
Owen is saying......"and my nose is here".
(just kidding)
I miss those guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment