Bear With Me
After the election I decided that I would not say anything political and have a wait and see attitude. Frankly I was tired of the whole thing. Today something happened. I usually read a certain conservative's articles which come to my email account and after a couple of paragraphs it directs me to the home page to finish reading it.There I found an ominous looking warning page that says if I continue to that site it could give my computer a virus!...so of course I don't go there!
NBC "bans" Ann Coulter "for life" - (though it changes that 8 hours later). I get the feeling that conservatives are being ganged up on! I read that an NBC insider said "at this time" they didn't want anyone criticizing Obama and the public doesn't want that either. Is that the reason to ban A. C. for life? "At this time" (=) "for life"? Do they think people are completely stupid?
The Fairness Doctrine?... is nothing of the sort... but it will fool people. People are such sheep. When they did a survey of Republicans and Democrats of just basic knowledge - that you don't have to be a political science student to know - they found that the part of the populace who considered themselves Democrats just were not informed. They didn't know which party was in control in congress! They thought it was Republicans! That it is controlled by Democrats is basic knowledge!
God lets us have our own way and we, as a country, are straying from Him big time - just like sheep. It's pretty hard for me to think it is God's choice to have a president who was the only one to vote for partial birth abortion. What really confuses me are those who consider themselves Christian and yet shrug off sucking the brains out of an innocent child (ie. - murder it - to save it's body for parts) when they pick a man to run the country.
The tactic, now, is to pick out popular conservative sites and threaten them with virus - or at least the scare - to drive people away! This is scary. Really scary. If everyone doesn't agree with the leftist view then shut them up! Make it law and get it past the constitution of freedom of speech by calling it the fairness doctrine. Are we sleeping? I hope not.
No comments:
Post a Comment