Wednesday, December 03, 2008

"Learning"
I have been learning a lot about myself in the last few months -- that I don't like. When I'm under a lot of pressure and there is no way out - I can over react. A lot of it has to do with lack of communication which apparently I don't know how to handle. Makes it hard because I tend to wish I had a padded room to go to for a healthy scream in a celebration of frustration.

Sometimes I think a good elevated argument isn't a bad thing! It can be bad- it's not recommended by our Creator- but then no communication at all sucks too. There must be something in between.

It's hard to stop saying.. Butbutbutbut .... about things.
What I've needed to learn is how to let go and trust that God will handle things that are out of my control. Even when I don't understand - to just keep plugging away at believing that He can be trusted! Maybe I don't need to understand some things!
Whatever...
I'm waiting for the sun to shine again. Not outside.....
Inside.....me
Until then.....I'll watch it snow. That's at least peaceful. Maybe it's a good replacement for that padded room.

No comments: