Is That the Sun?!!!
The day started off O.K. I went to the bank, church, and then to drop off a job application. After I dropped it off and went back to the car I discovered I couldn't get my car unlock-pushbutton- thingy to work. I tried and tried...No unlock click..no nothing! I even tried popping the trunk ...nothing. I'm standing there looking at the thing that is supposed to do the job for me and wondering if I need to replace a battery - but there is no way inside the thing... Most of all how on earth am I going to get home! Walk? Perish the thought! I even tried the key to open the door and thought Oh no! There must be another key for the doors and I lost it!THEN I look up and see a car parked 3 cars down with it's trunk open! Guess what! Never mind- you know. I sort of hoped the manager of the place I just left an application at wasn't looking out the window but I laughed right out loud. And...I laughed all the way home. Felt good.
It's a start.
2 comments:
Jean-
This is hilarious! Not that I mean to laugh at your expense but since you put it out there...thanks for the laugh.
Cherity
HI Jean,
Andrew and I also got a good chuckle out of this. It is amazing the confusion that can come from similar cars parked near one another. Thanks for sharing the story!
Post a Comment