How It Goes
I went to the Journal office to find out what the best way was to send newspapers through the mail.I think they knew who I was and they gave me 4 - no charge. While I was there - I made the mistake of looking down at the paper and saw Heather's picture sitting there at the news desk (with Katie Couric) - smiling her beautiful smile. That was it.....again. Here it comes...red nose, red eyes, dripping wet face...and I'm chiding myself thinking ..Can't you go outside the house safely?? Do you have to hide at home so that you don't make a spectacle of yourself??
I did better when I went to the post office. As I walked to the building I kept saying to myself....Don't think! Don't think! Don't think! Don't think!
It's a beautiful day outside. Really! Sun is shining..beautiful day! Desha said on Facebook that she thought we were solar powered. I thought that was funny..feels good to laugh and it seems so true - even though today I must have an invisible shield around me and it isn't getting through.
Well, enough of my pity party. If the sun doesn't do it maybe some cleaning/rearranging of stuff around here will!
BTW If your initials are A.M.P., A.L.P., L.P. or L. S. or the family of those persons - and you know me - you are getting a Platteville Journal in the mail.
4 comments:
I have had you in my thoughts and prayers and am thankful for this venue to hear from you. Please don't be to hard on yourself. You and your family has been shook to its core. Grieving your loss in unimaginable. You will walk/trudge yourself through this with God's grace I am sure.
If you ever need a hug to get through the day, or the sound of little boys to lighten you heart, we are always near by. Feel free to stop by or give s a call.
May you feel God's presence as you experience the absence of something so wonderful.
With Love, Robin
Please forgive my spelling/grammar errors. I guess I should have previewed it :)
Thank you Robin. And about the spelling...welcome to the we-type-to- fast-to-worry-about-spelling club that has so many members among internet users! :-)
Ahem! That's.... "too fast".
:-]
Post a Comment