Monday, September 01, 2008

Not Again!
I really need to NOT listen to National Public Radio! I just heard a woman call in who called herself a "believer" but was so against Gov. Palin merely because - as this caller said - Gov. Palin believes that Intelligent Design should be taught in schools (not JUST evolution....which is only a theory but somehow a worshiped concept) and doesn't believe the popular man-made global warming hysteria. This "believer" said she personally believed in evolution. Also, man- made global warming - siting the hurricane going on at the moment as proof of it!

As the truth comes out Sarah Palin never said that Intelligent Design should be taught in schools but that it would be a good idea to allow evolution be open to debate. She said Sarah Palin doesn't believe in science!
The caller's popular science is like forcing a shoe on the wrong foot just because they want to wear it - not because it fits. True science is always testing - not pronouncing a theory - fact. That isn't scientific. So who doesn't believe in science?

BTW many of the people I have heard speak on the subject who debunk global warming are scientist whose training is actually in the weather!....not politics.

After hearing this woman ...I got nauseous. Not so much disgusted - as feeling like I was seeing
into the future - what the bible says will be coming. Oops! That's right...I'd better not forget that those who actually believe the bible are popularly thought of as fanatics! ..and one shouldn't ever talk about it or they're considered "off the wall". Oh well. Why am I not afraid of that?

Nope. No more NPR for me. I'm not afraid of the end times but I'd rather not be reminded of the "signs" which come regularly on that station when I hear callers like that. :-[
I'm writing this at night. I'm tired. Enough said.

No comments: