Do you see a problem here?
The hole in the drywall was cut too big. :-)
Now... notice my temporary solution. Without that canning lid the light would tilt way down. What I need is a creative way to fix it without it looking like Red Green was here helping.
Sooo....if you have any suggestions.........?
:-)
The hole in the drywall was cut too big. :-)Now... notice my temporary solution. Without that canning lid the light would tilt way down. What I need is a creative way to fix it without it looking like Red Green was here helping.
Sooo....if you have any suggestions.........?
:-)
4 comments:
The simple beauty (not always in looks, but in idea)of Red Green solutions, though some of his are pretty comical.
I'm just looking for a creative solution - with hopefully with a bit more class. :-)
You could put a decorative disc/plate behind the lamp. It would fill in the gap and cover up the hole and you could even paint it whatever color you choose.
That sounds like a creative idea! Something that I can put a hole in.... I'll start looking around and see what I can find. There's nothing around the house but maybe an antique shop or something......? Thanks for the suggestion.
Post a Comment