Thursday, September 11, 2008

We'll Get What We Want
I hope you are seeing Fox news also if you are checking out CNN. Hopefully you will want the whole picture not just part of one. It really IS a circus now days. It's almost funny. On CNN you will get allegations and some grudging facts and on Fox you will find allegations but more facts.

I guess it's O.K. for a policeman to taser his 10 year old step son "in a training capacity" and drink on the job, etc. because even though CNN had that in the online article the TITLE of the article was "Judge Warned Palin in 2005 to Back off Brother-in-law's Job". I wonder...is it me or would anyone really want someone with that obvious lack of character as the rogue brother-in-law to be in charge of people's safety? Oh....and the judge's reasons for "warning" the family? (not just Palin).....They would be "slaying the goose that would be laying the golden egg". He would need the job to pay child support! Odd that that wasn't their top priority, a? Or is it odd?

No comments: