Monday, August 18, 2008

Update on what we did this last weekend.
Erv and Em were in Platteville for Erv's high school class reunion. It involved a luncheon cruise for them and their classmates. We had a nice visit before that.

The weather was beautiful.


Sunday we went to Merrill to visit with Grandma Pick (93). Leon's brother, Danny, and his sister Judy were also there. Dear grandma had trouble standing. She bends over quite a bit (can't seem to stand up straight anymore) and was shaky by the time she sat down again. She is bright in her mind, though. Still reads, etc.
Leon has vacation this week. No particular plans. Maybe we can clean out the garage. :-/ I have to work hard at thinking up and tackling stuff I actually have some control over. I am not joking. It's therapy.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Wonderful pictures. It sure is neat you can post these and share them with the rest of us.

Love you lots Mom