Expelled
I watched the trailer for Ben Stein's movie Expelled. They did a good job with it. I went to google.com and just typed in "expelled, the movie" and it was the top one on the list.
You will remember Ben Stein from Comedy Central and many other places. It was a long time before I realized he was actually a college professor "in real life"! His credentials in that area are impressive. So... he's smart, funny, and now I see he has guts too! If you check it out you'll see what I mean. It takes about 5 minutes or so to listen. As I said - it's just the trailer.
You will remember Ben Stein from Comedy Central and many other places. It was a long time before I realized he was actually a college professor "in real life"! His credentials in that area are impressive. So... he's smart, funny, and now I see he has guts too! If you check it out you'll see what I mean. It takes about 5 minutes or so to listen. As I said - it's just the trailer.
No comments:
Post a Comment