Status Quo
We have lots of snow so we will have a white Christmas.. That hasn't been the case for the last few years. (Usually it comes in January.) We had 15" the first eleven days of December.Leon shoveled the roof twice. Last night they hauled away the snow from the side of the road. No one could safely park their car on it before....too narrow.
I have been getting ready for the family to get together ( most of the kids & families) this weekend. Popcorn balls, Christmas cookies, cake, menus, etc. Sometimes I get a little panicky and sometimes it's just plain fun. All that in between church end-of-the-year financial stuff.
This afternoon I do volunteer work at the Thrift Shop. That is such a neat place! It's surprising the stuff that goes through there. I put stuff out on the floor and it seems like most of it is gone before I leave!
Guess I'd better get going!
No comments:
Post a Comment