The youngest 5.
Lee talking to Lucas in Israel via computer with Skype software (which is free to download).
The black silhouette on the wall of the little girl with the pony tail
is Lee. The other silhouette is Adam. He was three. He was trying so hard to sit still but he was so excited about this that his breathing
made his shadow move and I said "Adam! Sit still!" and that was the result. Then I noticed that he was really still -maybe holding his breath? ....so I zipped around his shadow and there it is! I love that "picture".
Today he is a successful contractor who has built many of the new homes in our area. Muscular, macho...no longer my little boy.
...I miss him....but he has his own family and that's as it should be. I'm happy for him.
Sitting in birth order left to right. Lee, Adam, Heather, Aaron, and Andrew. If my camera had not been acting up I could have managed to take more pictures and made sure of a good picture of all.
Lee's big blue eyes are closed :-)
Lucas and Beth, who are the two youngest, are missing here but are in the picture on the wall. However that picture is 16 years old. They are both taller than I am.
2 comments:
Where did Jack get that T-shirt?
I want one :) lol
I had a reply comment on here suggesting that you make your own shirt like Jack's. I decided that was not the thing for me to do. :-)
I was laughing when I wrote that but who could see that?
Post a Comment