I just posted that picture and then I saw your comment! Ha! We took a break at the same time!
Afraid not about that tub. I've been wanting to replace that tub with a better one (same size) for years but the boss says not much chance of that happening. :-) Ho hum.
This time you should put tile in. like 1 foot square rock tile. It looks nicer and never fades. Maybe I should bring some marble from here back with me :) It is really cheap here :) In fact, I know where they have dumps, where people throw away enough solid polished marble to redo our fireplace! Everyone uses marble for everything here...
I say you set up the tub in the basement, and get a nice big shower.
You realize that would involve sprucing up the basement if we put the tub down there. It wouldn't be a very relaxing atmosphere the way it is. :-) It's a unique thought, though, a? Ha
4 comments:
The bathroom is going to be so nice when it's finished. Wow. Think it has room for a bigger tub, as in hot tub/whirlpool? :)
I just posted that picture and then I saw your comment! Ha! We took a break at the same time!
Afraid not about that tub. I've been wanting to replace that tub with a better one (same size) for years but the boss says not much chance of that happening. :-)
Ho hum.
This time you should put tile in. like 1 foot square rock tile. It looks nicer and never fades. Maybe I should bring some marble from here back with me :) It is really cheap here :) In fact, I know where they have dumps, where people throw away enough solid polished marble to redo our fireplace! Everyone uses marble for everything here...
I say you set up the tub in the basement, and get a nice big shower.
You realize that would involve sprucing up the basement if we put the tub down there. It wouldn't be a very relaxing atmosphere the way it is. :-) It's a unique thought, though, a? Ha
Post a Comment