Cakes, etc


Sometimes I think I haven't done much ... but I did do these cakes (and a few more)
I know, I know....what is that in the scheme of things. : -)
The first 2 were for family friends. The next was for my mom's birthday.



The wedding is for Lee and Jon's wedding - well, guess I didn't need to explain that one or the next one, a?
Andrew and Ronda were here for part of a couple of days Monday and Tuesday. It was so good to see them.
It was for Ronda's grandpa's funeral so it wasn't the happiest of conditions but it was good to have them here...even if it wasn't very long.
Andrew was asking about the cakes I've done so after I sent the pictures to them I thought I might as well put them on here.
Wednesday, I drove the Korpis to Madison to have Cliff's stitches taken out. He looks pretty good. Can't make that guy look bad, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment