Wednesday, September 26, 2007

3:10 to Yuma
I just received some interesting news. My nephew is a professor at Baylor U. and two of his former students made the movie 3:10 to Yuma. They were going to name a couple of the characters in the movie after 2 of their professors - one of them Korpi ( my nephew) their telecommunications professor who they said "played a key role in their learning film making"and the other one Darden - an English professor they also credit. I'd include the Waco article here (which was emailed to me by my sister) if I knew how. :-[ ..... Oh Aaaaaaaroooooon!
Nah! that's O.K. I already told about the interesting stuff here.

You will only hear the name Darden since the studio said it would be a little harder to name a character Korpi in the film. (No Fins in the wild west?) Anyway, the characters that were to have the professor's names are the one's that bite the dust in the beginning of the film. Korpi is not named but Darden is.....for - believable cowboy name - reasons. :-)

No comments: