Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Yesterday

I read a book yesterday called "Wasted Faith" It wasn't long - under 60 pages. Interesting.... by Jim Elliff. The title is what grabbed me!

It was beautiful yesterday - so I took advantage by getting out in the raspberries and weeding them. I don't know why our raspberries have had such healthy weeds and our neighbors have nice "clean" patches! (I asked Cliff L. next door and he said he doesn't weed theirs!) ???? Anyway, now we're 'up to snuff'! Aha!

Lucas picked up his newly acquired motorcycle yesterday where it was being fixed. I noticed that he put a picture of a nice motorcycle in his blog - saying that his was better than that one --with a smiley face after that statement. (It was supposed to be like a 'tongue in cheek' statement. ) I said "What do you mean- 'It's better than that one'?" and he said "Didn't you notice that smile?" I said "You should have followed that statement, instead, with "Who needs paint, anyway?".
jk
At least it works and he can save on gas. It's not really bad looking. Price was right. The picture does show what kind it is. Now he just needs a helmet. He' has one for a couple of weeks...on loan.....but it's a little too small and I guess it about rips his ears off when he takes it off! :-)

No comments: