Saturday, May 12, 2007

Another Graduation Party

I've been working (in my head) details on our high school senior's graduation party. I tell everyone that it will be for ME because I will be celebrating having the very LAST high school graduation party and seeing through high school the most challenging of our kids! She's a bright kid but not fond of school - since it means studying. She only likes to go because there are so many other kids there. :-) Anyway, I will be more than happy to hang up the graduation party hat after this!

I try to keep them sort of low key- aside from lots of food -but Beth has been showing signs of inviting anyone who breathes or that she has met briefly - known for a long time and all in between! :-) Can't say she is a shrinking violet! ... I'm just glad for the occasion to get most of the family together! Jared (a valued direct descendant) probably will be going to state for track but it sounds like he might try to make it back for Beth's party. It is at least feasible, I think, since it is in La Crosse - an hour away. His party is the week before of Beth's. It should be fun to see the two of them graduating in the same class.

When I get so that I'm nearly paralyzed about the upcoming party I think about Charley Brown and that maybe I should adopt his philosophy..... "I'll just dread one day at a time!"
..........?........No - it should be fun.


No comments: