Today's Agenda
Heather is having chemo this morning...as she does every Tuesday. Sometime afterward we will hunt up a PayLess shoe store or something. (We like bargin shopping .)
Heather just called. She's getting chemo right now. Afterward she will come home and we will go from here. I hope she gets to get a nap there. At least , it's a good time to relax.
I'm so glad she is taking all those suppliments! I know she is too. When she went through chemo before (in Rockford), it would pretty much wipe her out.
Later....We went out to eat at a Japanese place where they fix the food right in front of you. Neat experience - and LOTS of food. We will pick up the kids and then go shoe shopping.
The other night we went out for supper where they give the kids each a lump of dough to play with. It was a new Italian place. Another day we ate at a nice restaurant in Easton Mall. You can take the menu folders home which is nice because I'm looking forward to trying to make a couple of the things on their menu. Lettuce wraps were a nice discovery. Hope I can figure that menu out.
No comments:
Post a Comment