Monday, April 16, 2007

Bragging Rites

News from Columbus:
I just watched Heather on her t.v. anchor job. That was a treat - especially since we don't get her station back in Wisconsin....(or anything else since we took out the cable). I sat there beaming at that beautiful daughter there on the screen. She's so talented! Sorry - I dislike bragging but...........It's the truth! :-)

I got the kids off to school/day care without a hitch. I had to wrestle little Jack's clothes on and I know that that doesn't happen with his parents so I think he is just testing me. No problem. It just makes me smile when I think about it. I figured out how to out smart him.

I told Julia that I would time her getting dressed and she took just barely over 1 minute. Of course, I was scrambling around looking for her shoes - but that didn't count. I stopped timing while I did that.

Heather borrowed the necklace (that Lucas gave me from his Mexico trip) to wear on the air. I don't think I saw it since she had a collar or something but I knew it was there...so that makes that necklace twice as sentimental for me.
Oh bother. I'm gushing with pride.......and that's not good. ....I am ashamed of myself
:-) ...................... Sort of

2 comments:

Lee said...

How did you outsmart Jack when got his clothes on?

jp said...

Nothing brilliant...
I figured he didn't mind getting his diaper changed so instead of the usual way of getting dressed (standing up) I put him down (even though I had already changed him before breakfast) - and that worked.