Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Parties

I just checked Aaron's blog and was looking at the picture of Seb - overcome with shyness and hiding his face - when people were singing the birthday song to him. I sat there remembering
Adam at his 3 yr. birthday party doing the same thing. I have that picture around here somewhere. I'll have to find it and stick it in here. :-) He wasn't hiding his face but he was pretty tearful at all the attention. When you're that young things like that can get confusing and exasperating ....Then, of course, the presents take over their attention. Too bad the song usually comes first. Never thought of switching that around. (?) Hmmm

My brother gave me our mom's digital stacked washer/dryer since he bought a new set - or at least the washer. The new front loading washers are so efficient - using less water and spinning the clothes so much dryer that if you do 10 loads of wash a week you will pay for it in a year! That's what he just got. He told me that the stacked set worked but if I got it here and something was wrong - it wasn't returnable. :-) Well, we put it in and leveled it and it works fine. Great! Now - when we can - we will enlarge the downstairs bathroom with the space we gained. I'm excited! The other set goes in the basement. Now I'm ready for a personal party.
Guess I'll go have a brat.





1 comment:

4guys&agirl said...

HAHA....Jared used to do the same thing when he was little.