Challenges
The Dec. 15 post was written majorly as a result of attending an excellent discussion group that is called "The Truth Project". It is an indepth study of why Jesus came and the direction that the world would rather go. There is a DVD shown each night which also includes teachings of various "intellectuals" and "religious" leaders. From the 60's there is Carl Sagan stating his cosmos ideas. Then there is Carl Rogers who said "I do not find that evil is inherent in human nature" and "Experience leads me to believe that it is cultural influences which are the major factor in our evil behaviors." So he is saying on the one hand- "man is basically good" and on the other that society (made up of man) causes evil behaviours. (?)
2 comments:
You mentioned in an earlier blog about Ann Coulter. Have you ever read her book "How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must!)?" I Only got to read parts of it, but it is pretty funny. She writes in sarcastic tones about the hypocracy of liberals and democrats...including a very funny excerpt about Ted Kennedy being the "role model" for democrats. Yes, there's a great role model!
I haven't read that one. I'd like to.
I bought "Godless, The Church of Liberalism." ...same style. Ya, she's really funny and a good thinker. Lot of people hate her...I've looked her up on the internet. Whew! People hate the ones that don't "go with the flow" of doing what is "politically correct." Ha
Post a Comment