Monday, November 06, 2006

Bring On the Music!
After we got the call last Thursday about Seb being run over by a car in a parking lot (not only that but that the driver unknowingly stopped right on top of him) - you realize - once again, how hard life can hit - not just the little 2 year old grandson but everyone who loves him.

I tend to keep answering machine messages with my kids voices on them. I'm trying to get out of that habit...thinking perhaps I've been obsessive....but last night we got one that will be hard to delete. Aaron called and we could hear Seb in the background jabbering away. His dear little voice never sounded so good. That's saying something because I've enjoyed listening to him talk anyway. Music to my ears. But this time it was a symphony.

2 comments:

Lee said...

I liked this post. :)

I love you.

Mom

Lee said...

comment about my first post...

I guess it was because you summarized what we were feeling too about Sebastian and how precious his life is as well as that of our children and family and friends are.