Water Street Work Continues
But It Has to Get Worse Before It Gets Better
They've taken down a half dozen huge trees...some of them hollow so it's a good thing they're gone. It sure makes it look different but I kind of like it. I don't mind change. It's like erasing a chalk board to put on something MORE interesting. I don't necessarily like change for change's sake....but for the sake of improvement.
The road work is interesting and I don't mind the mess out there because in exchange we get to walk right down the middle of the street when we head out for a walk. This is quite a change! - Who would have thought we could ever do that on Water Street?! Right now the truck to water down the dust and gravel is doing it's thing.. Hurray! They seem to do it daily - and that is appreciated.
This blog stuff is something else.
I don't much like the new way of having to use this blog. I still can't find my way around to even post and when I do (which I obviously have ) it's taken a while to get here.
We went golfing yesterday. I did terrible but enjoyed it anyway.
The renters called and said they forgot and left their grill too close to the house and melted some of the siding so Leon went up and replaced it. Good thing it was where there weren't long strips involved and that we happened to have the siding to fix it.
Mother's day was nice. I heard from almost all of the kids...including Joe/Julia/ Jack. I'm glad there is a Mother's day....and that I have thoughtful kids. It helps me... as age creeps up... get an emotional "shot in the arm" (so to speak). They are a neat bunch of "kids"
All for now....!
No comments:
Post a Comment