Arizona
Even the cloudy days here seem to break out with sunshine before the day is over. Nice place!
Yesterday we checked out the Thrift Store and picked up a couple of things at the grocery.
Pulling into the parking lot of the grocery I had an attack of severe chest pain which was angrily reaching up the side of my neck. Leon ran to a machine and got a bottle of water which I guzzled down. Not sure why it helps except there IS oxygen in H2O. :-} (Oxygen works, too.) We laughed when Leon later said (in his impossibly frugal way) "It cost me 75 cents to save your life!" Love that guy. (I feel bad that he seemed scared at the time.)
Last night we watched the Republican debates. Interesting. We've watched C-Span here, too.
I now have a favorite among the presidential runners - but I'm not saying who. :-}
That's control for ya.
Today we played on the 18 hole putting green again. I doubt if I'll ever get a score below 40 - but the challenge is entertaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment