It's Thursday - all day.
Yesterday I got a call from the doc's office letting me know that I have elevated cholesterol.
2 fish oils pills a day and a low cholesterol diet was recommended.
That diet.... I don't know....
I'll have to finish that bag of candy I have before I consider that......and .... I loooove some of the fried foods. Shoot! It's bad enough growing old without being punished for it.....
Leon is having a garage sale today and I'm hiding out in the house. He's perfectly content taking care of it himself and - other than cleaning a few things (out of self respect) - I'm perfectly content letting him. One thing about living where we do - we don't have to pay to advertise. We just put up the sign.
We'll probably take off somewhere for a couple of days sometime soon. I promised to go to a wedding next weekend so it might be the first part of June or so.
Boy! I'm tired! It's like someone walked by and waved a wand over me and wham! Nap time!
Otherwise I don't take naps.. Off I go....................zzzzzzzzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment