Enjoying Spring in Wisconsin!

Saturday I planted flowers that we bought in honor of spring.
I love this time of year. I don't think it's possible to have too many flowers! We want to get more familiar with what time of year different flowers appear so we have something out there all season long. No problem with spring and early summer, so far! (Need a little learning on mid and late summer - I'm thinking.)
Leon spaded the garden earlier. We've decided we should keep a record of where we plant things so we remember where they are...and when they come up. Pictures help, too.
Today it's HOT and HUMID! Makes me remember when I'd ask someone at VO in Mesa if they lived there all year long they'd answer "Oh No! It gets to be 110〫or more here!" At least I think it's a dry heat. Amazing place...but then so is Wisconsin.
1 comment:
Wow, your flowers look great!! Our cherry blossom trees are finally coming to life. Very exciting! Love spring flower season.
Post a Comment