(THIS GOES WITH THE ABOVE POST)
The blog discontinued its video support but a blogger can still use youtube to get it on here so
I did that. If I want to do the rest that's what I'll have to do.
Might have to stand on your head to see this but it's worth it.
I took this with my phone and tend to forget that I can't turn it around when I get it on the computer - like I can a regular picture.
I played this in the restaurant (on my phone) for Lee and Jon when we stopped to see them on Lee's birthday. I had my back to the other patrons but Leon later told me all the rest of the customers were smiling & laughing at that sweet little voice. They know a good song when they hear it! :-)
1 comment:
this video is GREAT!!! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment