Thursday, May 06, 2010

Another Day
Leon tried a new tactic on me this morning. It may just work.
He came in the room smiling and said "Whatever you do - don't shake out and wash the bathroom rugs today" That's something I've really meant to do but it's always "in the next load of laundry"
and then I get off on something else and forget. I've been laughing at his method so much I'm pretty sure I'll remember this time.
Whatever works! haha!
Then, he went outside -to go to work - and came back - opened the door and said "and whatever you do - don't" ....something else...... Oh no! I forgot what that was!! Oh brother! I may just weed the raspberries instead .......until it comes to me. :-) Trouble is I won't be able to move after weeding and that will make me too grumpy to care. Hopefully, I'll remember before I get there!
Well, the day begins! The sun is shining and that's a welcome start!

(Later) Leon just called and I asked him what it was he said when he opened the door to remind me of something else not to do. It was "Don't make the room smell nice with a nice bouquet of lilacs."
Strange man ... but he's a keeper. :-)
(Later, again) It's 9:12 a.m. and lilacs are in the back room, dining room, and living room - the rugs are in the washer and I'm heading out toward the weeds.

No comments: