Bummer
I just found out that Quincy was in a play at high school that was inspired by Heather and written and directed by Adam's father-in-law. I think I heard something about Quincy working behind the scenes of a play - not that he was in it. I guess Heather's song Circle of Support was played in it as well.It would have been nice if someone would have told me - we would have liked to have seen it! I don't always read the local newspaper. I guess that's the price I have to pay for not reading the paper - not knowing what is going on in my family's life. I'm just feeling bummed.
It's a good time to count blessings:
1. I can read.
2. I still have Leon
3. Our house is warm.
4. We have ice cream. There. I feel better already.
2 comments:
Ask Desha if there was a DVD made of the performance. Most high schools/colleges do these days.
Doesn't matter - it's O.K.
Post a Comment