
Our tree is being cut down. I couldn't wait to take pictures. :-)
I'm beginning to realize how bare it's going to look compared to having the tree there.

These show the guy's rig.

That's one exciting thing going on today. Otherwise -
I lost something earlier so I thought I'd better rest up on the couch so I could think better...and it worked .... again!
You know what that means? If I was caught lounging around doing nothing I can honestly say....
I'm looking for something!.... and it's the truth! Like the time I was reading a book and realized I was (1) doing laundry (washer/dryer) (2) making supper (crock pot) (3) baking bread (breadmaker) (4) taking care of the kids (who were napping) and one other thing I can't remember. Sometimes things work out pretty well.... which sort of makes up for some of the times everything goes wrong.
1 comment:
Good post! I have listened to Chondra. She is funny. :) I really like her too. I like what you said about all the things you were doing at once...and with the kids even napping too then...ha....can't beat that! :) Love you Mom. :)
Post a Comment