Saturday, January 31, 2009

This is an interesting computer.  It changes font size right in the middle of something I write.
Usually that's in hotmail...but it can happen other times too.  

I just returned the Apple router (wireless) and went to WalMart and got a Netgear wireless router.  Then I called Lucas and he connected it for me ..... from Texas!  Cool, a?  Ah!  The things technology can do for us.....and the right people.  I would still be trying to figure out the contraption if I tried to do it myself.  Of course, I had other options as to who to call.  I'm fortunate that way.  Seems like it's in the younger crowds DNA or something. 
 :-)  Smart.

Lucas had a way to connect to my computer from where he is so I figured it might be easier to send him the S.O.S. - then  my involvement could be kept to a minimum.   It's safer that way.
I'm a jinx.  (Did I spell that right?  :-)

Now I'm off to church!  Bye!

Not sure why all this space is here.  :-p










No comments: