It's Fun Learning......Stuff
My most recent computer game is Spider Solitaire. Yesterday I was playing it and Owen (age 7) came over after playing his games for quite a long time and started watching me. Then he calmly said Why don't you click this box? What box? I asked.
This one with the score in it...he says.
So I click it and find out it ...with sound and/or blinking lights...either shows that I can move again before I open more cards to the board or lets me know there are no moves available.
He just turned 7 this month. He doesn't play the game himself but he picked that up from someone he knows who also plays it. He said... It's not exactly cheating...just sort of.......maybe. I choose to think it is just a helpful tool. But that was fun to learn from my favorite Owen! (I have other favorites......with other names. He is the favorite of all those named Owen in the whole world).
No comments:
Post a Comment