Saturday
Remember our back yard tree that I was thinking was retarded - since it was still green? Well, it's golden now. I remember one day last year I walked outside and was stopped in my tracks by the color. When did that had happen? I thought. It just lit up the yard with it's spectacular color and the carpet of color on the ground under it! So this tree isn't retarded - it just takes it's own sweet time to change it's outfit....kind of like some people. It was worth the wait.*******************
The Korpis were over for apple pie/ice cream and a game of dominos. It was nice to have them here. It's important to get my mind off things I don't have any control over. While they were here Lee called.
Lee is in Columbus now. Heather is still in the hospice house. It's a very nice place but it would be nicer if she didn't have to be there. My arms just ache to hold my Heathie. 5 more days and then I hope it will be possible. I hope she knows how very much her mom loves her.
No comments:
Post a Comment