This is what a fall tree should look like. Right? Fall 2008 the tree (so far) in our back yard is green! Some of the other trees in town are retarded too. They get one branch that is red and the rest stays green. I think this tree dressed up in it's proper fall colors twice since we planted it. Not much more. This picture is from 2005. Last year it was awesome, too.
I wonder what makes the difference!?! Not the temperature...it's cold enough. Someone said it's the amount of sap...They said more sap means more color and more rain means more sap. Don't know what to believe........ I remember the '93 floods around here and I don't think this tree was bursting with color that fall. It was pretty small then, though. (WHY is that top paragraph underlined?) Hmmm
I wonder what makes the difference!?! Not the temperature...it's cold enough. Someone said it's the amount of sap...They said more sap means more color and more rain means more sap. Don't know what to believe........ I remember the '93 floods around here and I don't think this tree was bursting with color that fall. It was pretty small then, though. (WHY is that top paragraph underlined?) Hmmm

No comments:
Post a Comment